Sunday, February 23, 2014

goodbye, fall

as the season is ending at LF stores, and all of the fall product is flying out the door, i can't help but get excited for spring time! There is already so much product I am excited for, but I can't wait to see what my favorite store and workplace LF gets in for their Spring/Summer collection so I can get some styling sessions going! Spring is my absolute favorite time of the year, not only for the pretty flowers and beautiful weather, but because its the time I get a year older! (yay) Here's a few of my MUST HAVE pieces for Spring, and also a look I put together for the new season!!!

I can absolutely not wait for poms!!! I've already seen them at a couple of places on shorts and on dresses, and even on backpacks!! This personally is my number one favorite Trend of Spring 2014! (And don't forget about all of the flowers in her hair!! That's another fav I swoon over)
Another big trend I'm excited for This season is jelly shoes!!!! I already snatched a pair for myself and I'm so excited!!! Here's a little preview of how I would style them!!! 
Last but not least my final fav trend! This has been going through fall as we'll, but I seriously can not wait to wear ruffled socks with booties and even jellies this summer!!! Some light color cutout boots would be the perfect shoe for these beauties!!
                 

In honor of the Start of the spring season here my first official styled look!!! (Obvi had to include my fav place ever lemonade)




Keep reading for more spring goodness!!! I'm so happy it's almost here!!!!! Xoxoxoxo








1 comment:



  1. Hey !

    This is Janice from adicao.net which offers amazing accessory that can be used for shoes and clothing in the current trend of the moment. I’m writing this letter because I saw your message in a topic regarding collaborations and sponsors on Lookbook.nu and thought you might also be interested in working with us?!



    To collaborate with us, you can be chosen to get our latest free pieces and promote your own fashion blog at the same time. All you need to do is wear our free sample, share some good news, taking pictures showing them online or simply feature one of our pieces in your must have list or Blog post!



    If you are interested in work with Adicao Accessory please reply to this email so that we can talk further.



    Regards,



    Janice

    www.adicao.net
    janice.adicao@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete