Friday, February 7, 2014

Good Vibes on Larchmont!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Hope everyone's day was as fun as mine!! Today was my beautiful managers birthday so naturally knowing the team at LF Larchmont that means we stuff our face as much as we can...obviously...I told myself I'd start being healthier and ate amazing yesterday and felt great until I walked into work and new I couldn't avoid the beauty of this baby....
So this my friends is kind of a s'more but better...let's just explain the layers from bottom to top. K so graham cracker, cookie dough, chocolate chunks and marshmallows....long story short I ate way too much and it may or may not have been the best thing I've ever eaten....(Learn how to make your own on Pinterest!) but for my lovely manager this wasn't enough to show our love for her birthday so we went to rite aid to get her a pretty card, candy and some balloons! Larchmont blvd is really one of my favorite places in the entire world! On the way there, there were a couple of things I saw that really brightened my day! 
First obviously I had to get my daily trienta black tea! The baristas on Larchmont are so sweet and all love me since I'm now a regular and I was so happy to see a smiley next to my name! It's little things like this that can make someone's day that much better!
Then outside of Starbucks this was all over the wall which I thought was really cool! 
Finally on the way back into the store I checked out the store library on Larchmont! All the interior In the store is so cool!!! This specific piece on the floor helped me get a bit of fashion inspiration for the day! This is what I came up with:
First of all I am absolutely OBSESSED with these Millau overalls! I mean ruffles at the bottom? C'mon, how much cuter can it get? I paired the overalls with my favorite Emma & Sam off the shoulder crop and Furst of a Kind jacket with plaid sleeves! To accessorize the outfit I threw on a leather cap, a "Must Have" necklace, strappy LF bralette, and an LF Stores necklace! To finish it off I wore these CUTE 67 booties! I'm obsessed with cutout boots and I just love the buckle and white chunky heel on those bad boys! OVERALL, (hehe) I absolutely love this outfit and it's a really fun, casual outfit even on a chillier day In Los Angeles! Until next time!!! Xoxo Featuring: (Millau, Emma and Sam, Furst of a Kind, LF Stores, and 67)



No comments:

Post a Comment